Friday, February 25
The Biography of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
1. When was the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) born?
He was born on Monday, 12th Rabi Al Awwal, April 22nd, 571 AC.
2. Where was the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) born?
3. What is the name of the Prophet's father?
Abdullah Ibn Abdul Muttalib.
4. What is the name of the Prophet's mother?
Aminah Bint Wahhab Ibn Abd Manaf Ibn Zahrah.
5. When and where did his (prophet's) father die?
He died in Makkah before Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) was born.
6. What is the name of the Prophet's grandfather?
7. What was his granfather's position?
He was the chief of his clan Bani Hashim.
8. What is the Prophet's (p.b.u.h.) lineage up to his fifth ancestor?
He is Muhammad Ibn Abdullah Ibn Abdul Muttalib Ibn Hashim Ibn Abd Manaf Ibn Qusai Ibn Kilab.
9. Who suckled the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.)?
First Thuyeba, the freed slave girl of his uncle Abdul Uzza known as Abu Lahab, then Haleema Bint Abu Dhuaib, best known as Haleema Al Sadiyah.
10. Who named the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.)?
11. What did Muhammad's (p.b.u.h.) mother name him?
12. Why did she (the Prophet's mother) choose this name?
Because she saw an angel in a dream calling the new-born baby Ahmad.
13. How old was Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) when his mother died?
Six years old.
14. Where did his mother take him?
She took him to Yathrib (Madinah) to visit her relatives.
15. Where did his mother die?
On her way back to Makkah, she died at Abwa and was buried there.
16. Who brought Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) back to Makkah?
His father’s slave girl, Umm Aiman (May Allah be pleased with her).
17. Who took the charge of his care?
His grandfather Abdul Muttalib.
18. How long did The Prophet's grandfather take care of the Prophet Muhammad?
For two years.
19. How was his (Abdul Muttalib's) behavior with Muhammad (p.b.u.h.)?
He loved him very much and preferred him to his own sons.
20. What did Abdul Muttalib foretell about his grandson?
That he would hold a prestigious position.
1 2 3 4 5 Next